- C3fit arch support socks have a unique structure that supports the 3 arches of the foot. They help reduce the breakdown for the arch which tends to cause trouble for runners.
- Horizontal arch supports the matatarsal bones from breaking down which leads to reducing impact to the feet.
- Vertical arch supports the plantar arch which not only works as a shock absorber but also as a power to push the feet forward.
- A stronger yarn is used for the toes to help protect against extreme wear.
- Heels and toes are made with pile structure for cushion purposes.
- Mesh material is used on the instep of the foot for breathability.
- Rib structure on the opening for better fit.
Material: Polyester, Cotton, Acrylic, Polyurethane